Library operation – June-September 2020
Central library (Žižkov)
|until June 26||Mon, Fri
Tue, Wed, Thu
|10 – 15
10 – 18
|June 29 and 30||8 – 16|
|July 1 – August 23||library closed|
|August 24- September 6||Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri
|8 – 16
10 – 18
|since September 7||regular operation|
Jižní Město library
closed until further notice – reconstruction and move to new premises (expected to open in September 2020)
Information about the operation of the library
- Books can be returned to the bibliobox, which is located at the entrance of the Old building.
- Short-term loans can be ordered directly from the catalogue.
- Loans of the reference-only books from the study room in Žižkov are provided on an ongoing basis (books cannot be reserved in advance). The last option for borrowing is June 30, 2020 until 4 pm. The library is not obliged to lend books from the on-site collections and has the right to refuse the lending to the user.
- The return date for the reference-only books from the study room will be set to August 24, 2020 (without the possibility of extension of the loan period). From 25 August 2020, a fee of CZK 50 will be charged for each day of delay.
- All uncollected orders and reservations will be canceled on Tuesday, June 30, after the end of operation of the library, and returned to the library stacks.
- The online catalogue will be available for ordering literature on August 17, 2020, the orders will be available from August 24, 2020.
- During the holidays, it is possible to arrange lending of books if necessary – contact the library by e-mail in this case.
- The interlibrary loan service will not be processed from July 1 to August 31, 2020.
Please pay attention to the website of the library regarding up to date information about the library operation. For correspondence, please use the e-mail address email@example.com.